Pebble Creek HOA is equipped with two tennis courts for homeowners use. There is a net divider between the two courts so more than one game can be played at a time.
All people using the courts are subject to being asked if they are a homeowner and may be required to provide proof such as a drivers license. Those not having a drivers license may be asked for their street address.
If you are not a homeowner or a guest of a homeowner currently playing on the courts, you will be asked to leave. If you refuse to leave we will have you trespassed by the sheriff’s office.
Tennis court rules as as follows:
- Tennis courts are for residents and their guests only
- Use courts at own risk
- No eating, drinking, or smoking on courts
- No skateboards, roller blades, pets, or bikes allowed
- Keep noise to a minimum as neighbors nearby need to be able to enjoy their homes
- Courts are open from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily
We want everyone to enjoy their time on the courts and keep the environment family friendly.